Backyard Beehive & Starter Kit
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Backyard beekeeping brings health and vitality to your garden and natural raw honey to your kitchen. Getting started is easy with this essential set from one of the world’s leading beekeeping suppliers. It contains a three-box, eight-frame beehive along with basic protective clothing and tools you’ll need for establishing your hive.
- Custom-designed beehive with 19 3/4" x 14" 6 5/8" wood hive boxes, each filled with 8 high-quality assembled wooden frames complete with beeswax-coated Rite-Cell® foundation. Peaked roof is copper-colored anodized aluminum. Wood construction is hand stained for weather protection.
- Adjustable vented helmet with pocket veil: Cool and lightweight polyester/nylon with a built-in sweatband. Veil has a drawstring bottom and tightly woven netting that works well against gnats and mosquitoes, too.
- Large gloves: Soft cowhide leather with sturdy canvas sleeves.
- 9" stainless-steel hive tool: A must for beekeeping, this mini crowbar is used for lifting, prying and scraping.
- 14" wooden bee brush: Long, soft bristles to gently brush bees away from frames and clothing.
- 4" x 7" stainless-steel smoker: equipped with a guard and easy-pump bellow.
- Entrance feeder: Allows you to use your own mason jar or #5 round jar for feeding syrup or supplementing water.
- Includes an entrance reducer, used to adjust size of hive opening from large to small as weather gets cooler in fall and into winter.
- Bees not included.
- Hive is made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Beehive (3 boxes with 8 frames each, and a stand).
- Helmet with veil.
- Large gloves.
- Hive tool.
- Bee brush.
- Entrance feeder.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beehive overall: 25 ½” x 18 ½ x 31”high.
- Helmet with veil: 13 3/4" x 11" x 5".
- Gloves: Size L with 8" sleeve.
- Hive tool: 9" x 1 3/4".
- Bee brush: 14" x 3 1/2".
- Smoker: 11" x 9" with 4" x 7" barrel.
- Feeder: 5 1/2" x 3".
- Helmet, brush and feeder: made in USA.
- Veil, hive tool and smoker: made in China.
- Gloves: made in India.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash helmet, veil, hive tool, brush and feeding in warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry.
- Smoker exterior may be wiped clean, if necessary.
- We do not recommend washing the leather gloves.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.