Baba Tin Molds
Count on these classic French molds to bake perfectly golden yeast cakes for individual servings of baba au rhum, a raisin-filled cake soaked in rum, a favorite dessert of Louis XV’s court at Versailles. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the flared sides encourage the dough to rise over the top of the mold creating a puffy dome.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Pans are also suited to baking individual brioches, timbales and quick breads.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery