Baba Tin Molds
Tin Baba Molds
Count on these classic French molds to bake perfectly golden yeast cakes for individual servings of baba au rhum, a raisin-filled cake soaked in rum, a favorite dessert of Louis XV’s court at Versailles. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the flared sides encourage the dough to rise over the top of the mold creating a puffy dome.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Pans are also suited to baking individual brioches, timbales and quick breads.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of four.
- 3" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.