Automatic Yogurt Maker
- Free Shipping
Prepare fresh all-natural yogurt – from traditional Greek styles to fruit-flavored varieties – with this easy-to-use electric machine. Simply pour a mixture of heated milk and yogurt starter (sold separately) into the glass jars and set the timer. Yogurt maker shuts off automatically when the cycle is complete.
- Digital controls customize fermentation time up to 15 hours.
- Makes seven 6-oz. servings in 6–10 hours.
- Includes seven reusable glass jars and plastic lids.
- Dating system allows you to note the yogurt's made-on date.
- Built-in timer; beep alerts you when batch is done.
- Yogurt starter sold separately.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Yogurt Maker includes:
- 7 glass jars and plastic lids.
- Plastic construction with stainless-steel exterior.
- 9 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high.
- 6-oz.-cap. jars.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- May be used with freeze-dried starter or fresh unsweetened yogurt.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Jars and lids are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Freeze-Dried Automatic Yogurt Maker Starter
- Online Only
Automatic Yogurt Maker Replacement Jar, Set of 8
- Free Shipping
Euro Cuisine Greek-Style Yogurt Strainer
- Online Only