Automatic Yogurt Maker
Prepare fresh all-natural yogurt – from traditional Greek styles to fruit-flavored varieties – with this easy-to-use electric machine. Simply pour a mixture of heated milk and yogurt starter (sold separately) into the glass jars and set the timer. Yogurt maker shuts off automatically when the cycle is complete.
- Digital controls customize fermentation time up to 15 hours.
- Makes seven 6-oz. servings in 6–10 hours.
- Includes seven reusable glass jars and plastic lids.
- Dating system allows you to note the yogurt's made-on date.
- Built-in timer; beep alerts you when batch is done.
- Yogurt starter sold separately.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Yogurt Maker includes:
- 7 glass jars and plastic lids.
- Plastic construction with stainless-steel exterior.
- 9 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high.
- 6-oz.-cap. jars.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- May be used with freeze-dried starter or fresh unsweetened yogurt.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Jars and lids are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
You May Also Need
Freeze-Dried Automatic Yogurt Maker Starter
- Online Only