Automatic Yogurt Maker
Prepare fresh all-natural yogurt – from traditional Greek styles to fruit-flavored varieties – with this easy-to-use electric machine. Simply pour a mixture of heated milk and yogurt starter (sold separately) into the glass jars and set the timer. Yogurt maker shuts off automatically when the cycle is complete.
- Digital controls customize fermentation time up to 15 hours.
- Makes seven 6-oz. servings in 6–10 hours.
- Includes seven reusable glass jars and plastic lids.
- Dating system allows you to note the yogurt's made-on date.
- Built-in timer; beep alerts you when batch is done.
- Yogurt starter sold separately.
- Recipes included.
Yogurt Maker includes:
- 7 glass jars and plastic lids.
- Plastic construction with stainless-steel exterior.
- 9 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high.
- 6-oz.-cap. jars.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- May be used with freeze-dried starter or fresh unsweetened yogurt.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Jars and lids are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.