Five of Australia’s iconic woods lend their natural beauty to our handmade board, including Tasmanian blackwood, celery top, myrtle, sassafras and Tasmanian oak. The result is a unique work of art that creates the perfect surface for food prep or presentation.
- Use the circular board for everyday chopping tasks or as an impressive presentation piece for cheeses, charcuterie, antipasti or a selection of appetizers.
- Each wood adds its distinctive grain and coloration: Light golden brown to deep brown (Tasmanian blackwood), ivory that turns into a mellow rosegold over time (celery top), rich reddish brown (myrtle), creamy gray with black and brown highlights (sassafras) and pale straw to light pinkish brown (Tasmanian oak).
- Natural variations in the woods ensure that no two boards are alike.
- Made in Australia using native Tasmanian timbers, all responsibly harvested.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.