Our beautiful handmade board shows off a distinctive combination of three iconic Australian woods, highlighted by angled sides that highlight the grain and double as carrying handles. The eye-catching board makes a great kitchen chopping block, or put it to work serving your favorite party foods.
- Use the board for everyday chopping tasks or as an impressive presentation piece for cheeses, charcuterie, antipasti or a selection of appetizers.
- Each Tasmanian wood adds a distinctive grain and coloration, ranging from light golden brown to deep brown, including the black-streaked reddish hue of blackwood and the rich red, brown and orange tones of myrtle and oak.
- Angled sides make the fully laden board easy to carry.
- Natural variations in the woods ensure that no two boards are alike.
- Made in Australia using native Tasmanian timbers – all responsibly harvested.
- 18" x 12 1/4" x 1" thick; 7 lb. 5 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.