Italian Leather & Nickel Hardware Dog Collar
Our sturdy collar is handcrafted from Italian leather originally developed for the marine industry to be exceptionally resistant to stains, spills, mildew and bacteria. Finished with stitching, the adjustable navy blue leather collar is fitted with solid nickel hardware.
- Soft, durable leather becomes suppler with time and use.
- Nickel D-ring has ample room for an ID tag and leash.
- Nickel buckle adjusts the collar length for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Suitable for all dog breeds.
- Made for us by a third-generation family-owned company in upstate New York, known for fine-quality pet products since 1950.
- Available in 14", 18" and 22" sizes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" collar: 3/4" wide; adjusts from 11" to 14" long.
- 18" collar: 1" wide; adjusts from 14" to 18" long.
- 22" collar: 1" wide; adjusts from 18" to 22" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- It is important to choose the right-sized collar for your dog.
- A good rule of thumb is to be able to slip two fingers underneath the collar once it's fastened around your pet's neck.
- The best way to ensure the correct sizing is to measure your dog's neck.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.