Essential for making an authentic St. Honoré cake, a traditional French dessert made with puff pastry, choux pastry, cream puffs and whipped cream, this distinctive tip also comes in handy for making rings, whorls and ripples from icing, mousse and tart fillings. It’s also handy for creating decorative meringue ridges that can be finished with light toasting for a beautiful effect. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream and more.
- Pastry tips are for use without a coupler, with parchment or uncut bags.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.