Embellish cakes with a flourish by using these tips to create an array of ruffles, ribbons, swags and streamers. Each shape produces different effects depending on how much frosting you squeeze through, from dense, dramatic frills to a loosely draped ruffle. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- #401 is U-shaped, for making symmetrical double-edged swirls, scallops and frills.
- Other tips are teardrop-shaped, for making single-edge ruffles.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream and more.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.