Ateco Round Pastry & Decorating Tip
The simplest tool in the cake-decorator’s toolbox, the round tip is also one of the most versatile. From writing messages and outlining details to creating beaded details, crisscrossed lattices, vines, swirls, hearts, flower centers and more, you’ll find countless creative uses for this tip, in a variety of sizes. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream and more.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1" diam. at base, .4" diam. at opening, 1 3/4" long.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery