Handmade flowers are classic cake-decorating embellishments, and these specially designed petal tips let you create bouquets of roses, carnations, daisies, pansies and more. With openings that are wider at one end and narrower at the other, the tips turn out gracefully curved petals for making into elegant blossoms and buds in buttercream or hardened royal icing, plus swirled borders and laurel swags. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- The larger the tip number, the larger the petals it creates.
- For best results, use with our Flower Nail (sold separately).
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream and more.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.