The classic plain pastry tip is a professional’s essential, useful for everything from creating large-scale outlines, balls, beading and lattices to piping choux pastry for ladyfingers. We offer the tips in assorted sizes for scaling decorations to cakes, cookies or cupcakes, as well as for piping pastry. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- The larger the tip number, the larger the opening size.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream, mashed potatoes, choux paste and more.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Pastry tips are for use without a coupler, with parchment or uncut bags.
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.