With these medium-grooved star pastry tips, you can crown cupcakes with a flourish of buttercream as well as create grand shells, stars and swags, plus whipped-cream rosettes for topping with sliced strawberries or candied citrus. They’re just as handy for piping savory foods like mashed potatoes into an elegant presentation. We offer the tips in assorted sizes, so you can create effects that suit the scale of any cakes, cookies or cupcakes. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- The larger the tip number, the larger the opening size.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream, mashed potatoes and more.
- Pastry tips are for use without a coupler, with parchment or uncut bags.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.