The French star is the most open star design, perfect for creating swags, rosettes, flowers and shells with lightly grooved texture. Try these tips for finishing cupcakes with a generous swirl of buttercream, and also for piping choux paste or turning mashed sweet potatoes into festive rosettes. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- The larger the tip number, the larger the opening size.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream, mashed potatoes and more.
- Pastry tips are for use without a coupler, with parchment or uncut bags.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.