Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Ateco Bismark Pastry & Decorating Tip
Found in every professional baker’s toolkit, this tube is essential for filling everything from jelly doughnuts and cream puffs to savory hors d’oeuvres. The slanted opening slides easily through pastry without tearing, and the mid-size tube ensures efficient filling with less hand fatigue. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- Use with buttercream, whipped cream, cream-cheese filling, lemon curd, savory fillings and more.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1" diam. at base, .4" diam. at opening, 1 3/4" long.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery