Our basket-weave pastry tip is large enough for creating grand-scale swags, swirls and stripes, as well as covering expansive surface area with the classic woven pattern. One side is grooved while the other is smooth, offering versatility in textures and combined effects that are simple to create with a twist of the wrist. Made by Ateco, the pastry chef’s choice for cake-decorating tools, the tips are precision-crafted from stainless steel for exceptional performance and durability.
- Professional-quality tips for decorating cakes, cookies, pastries and more.
- Precision-crafted of stainless steel for exceptional durability.
- Use with buttercream, royal icing, whipped cream, mashed potatoes and more.
- Pastry tips are for use without a coupler, with parchment or uncut bags.
- For enhanced control, versatility and neatness, use standard-size tips with our Ateco Standard Coupler (sold separately).
- Works with any kind of pastry tube, including folded parchment, canvas and plastic.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.