Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Assumption Abbey Fruitcake
Rich and fragrant, this fruitcake is baked by Trappist monks at Assumption Abbey, nestled in the foothills of the Missouri Ozarks. Based on a recipe developed by French chef Jean-Pierre Augé, who was once employed by the duke and duchess of Windsor, this dark, spicy cake has a deep, rich flavor and moist crumb. Laced with an ounce of rum, its proof of just how delicious a fruitcake can be!
- Baked in small batches – each cake receives individual attention from start to finish.
- Made using the finest ingredients including pure butter, fresh eggs, raisins, pineapple, currants, citron, walnuts and wine.
- Packaged in a reusable tin.
- 2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Order early - Quantities are limited.
- Raisins (sulphites added), pineapple (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citrate acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, tumeric, sulfur dioxide), english walnuts, eggs, flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), sugar, brown sugar, wine, cherries (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate – green coloring (blue #1, yellow $5) red coloring (red #40), sulpher dioxide), butter (salt added), sorn syrup, currants, citron (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, preservatives: 1/10 of 1% sodium enzoate, sorbic acid, sulpher dioxide), rum, orange & lemon peel (corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, preservatives: 1/10 of 1% sodium enzoate, sorbic acid, sulpher dioxide), pecans, whole milk, pure vanilla, baking soda, cimmanon, mace, sodium propionate added as a preservative.
Next Day Delivery