Assorted Mediterranean Hors d’Oeuvres
Bring lively Mediterranean flavors to your party with individually handmade hors d'oeuvres from The Perfect Bite Co. The light, flaky squares of all-butter puff pastry cradle delectable fillings in three expertly balanced combinations.
- Three varieties of pastry cup hors d'oeuvres, hand made using only natural ingredients.
- Chorizo & Manchego is a Spanish-inspired combination of chorizo sausage, Manchego cheese and green olives.
- Kale & Piquillo Pepper is a blend of kale, Gruyère, smoked mozzarella, pancetta and sweet piquillo peppers.
- Caramelized Onion & Gorgonzola features onions caramelized in balsamic vinegar and port with creamy Gorgonzola.
- Easy to prepare: simply bake and serve.
- Shipped frozen.
- 36 appetizers, 12 of each flavor.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The hors d'oeuvres were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the hors d'oeuvres in the freezer where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Position 1 rack in the upper third and 1 rack in the lower third of an oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic overwrap from the trays and place the trays on 2 baking sheets. Bake until the bottom and sides of the pastries are golden brown, 28 to 30 minutes, rotating the baking sheets from top to bottom halfway through baking. Transfer the pastries to a platter and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Chorizo & Manchego: puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), yellow onion, manchego cheese (pasturized sheeps milk, calcium chloride, cheese cultures, animal rennet, salt, lysozyme), sugar, unsalted butter (cream), chorizo (pork, sea salt, paprika, non fat dry milk, garlic, raw pure cane sugar), green olives, canola oil.
- Kale & Piquillo Pepper: puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), whole milk (milk), kale, shallots, gruyere cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), pancetta (pork, salt, sugar, spices, garlic, sodium nitrate), unsalted butter (cream), piquillo peppers, flour.- (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), smoked mozzarella (pasteurized cow's milk, culture, salt, enzymes), salt, black pepper.
- Caramelized Onion & Gorgonzola: puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), yellow onion, gorgonzola cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, natamycin), port wine (contains sulfites), balsamic vinegar, olive oil, canola oil, red bell pepper, sun-dried tomato, sugar, salt, chives, black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.