Ashford Table Lamp
Our lamp's curvaceous terra cotta base is painted in the palest gray glaze, crackled for the soulful warmth of antique pottery. An unglazed band at the bottom offers visual and textural contrast, and a round wooden finial anchors the linen drum shade.
- Made from terra cotta, with a crackled glaze.
- Topped with an off-white linen drum shade.
- Felt underside protects tabletops.
- 3-way switch on the socket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19" diam., 30" high.
- Base: 12" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- Shade: 19" diam. at bottom (17" diam. at top), 11 1/2" high.
- Harp: 9" high.
- Cord: Gold; 8' long.
- Weight: 18 lb.
- 3-way switch, 150W max.
- Bulb (1): 150w max.; type A (not included)
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Base made in the Philippines.
- Shade made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.