Ashford Table Lamp
Our lamp's curvaceous terra cotta base is painted in the palest gray glaze, crackled for the soulful warmth of antique pottery. An unglazed band at the bottom offers visual and textural contrast, and a round wooden finial anchors the linen drum shade.
- Made from terra cotta, with a crackled glaze.
- Topped with an ivory linen drum shade.
- Felt underside protects tabletops.
- 3-way switch on the socket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19" diam., 30" high.
- Base: 12" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- Shade: 19" diam. at bottom (17" diam. at top), 11 1/2" high.
- Harp: 9" high.
- Cord: Gold; 8' long.
- Weight: 18 lb.
- 3-way switch, 150W max.
- Bulb (1): 150w max.; type A (not included)
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Base made in the Philippines.
- Shade made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.