Ary Vacmaster Pro 260 Vacuum Food Sealer
Keep foods fresher for longer while reducing waste—and your grocery bills. At the touch of a button, this machine seals food inside an airtight vacuum bag or canister for storing in refrigerator, freezer or pantry. Employing the same advanced technology used in professional kitchens, the compact unit is countertop-friendly and simple to operate - great choice for storing foods as well as speedy marinating and sous vide cooking.
- Commercial-grade automatic vacuum sealer extends foods’ freshness up to five times longer than conventional storage containers.
- Built-in roll dispenser holds two different roll sizes, for sealing foods of various sizes and shapes. Marinate mode seals food inside canister and greatly reduces marination time.
- Easy-to-use digital controls offer a choice of automatic and manual modes, plus “seal now” option.
- Dual-piston vacuum pump for powerful vacuum sealing.
- Pulse vacuuming option for delicate food items.
- Automatic lid locking system—no hands required
- Built-in accessory hose that can be used with canisters.
- Built-in fan cools unit for energy efficiency.
- Wide seal bar for positive air-free sealing; accommodates extra-wide bags.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 13" x 5 1/2".
- 9.5 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.