Ary Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The Ary chamber vacuum sealer uses state-of-the-art technology for oxygen-free packaging of food, whether cooked and raw. Like all vacuum sealers, the Ary removes oxygen when packing to keep meat, fish and produce fresh longer without preservatives. But unlike other vacuum sealers, this chamber machine also vacuum-packs liquids like soups, stews, sauces and marinades.
- Seals foods in airtight packages that keep raw or cooked foods fresh 3 to 5 times longer than conventional storage bags
- Vacuum packages liquids such as soups, stews, and marinades.
- Provides a higher level of vacuum than standard sealers, which preserves foods longer.
- Creates airtight packages perfect for sous vide cooking.
- User-friendly LCD control panel ensures complete control in an easy-to-use format.
- Transparent grey lid makes it easy to see and monitor the vacuum process.
- Easy-to-read pressure indicator.
- Sleek low-profile design fits easily on any counter top; hinged lid tucks neatly back over the machine.
- Included high-quality, heavy-duty packaging material provides maximum freshness and a reliable seal.
- Easily vacuum-seals a wide variety of sizes and shapes, from large bulk portions to smaller individual serving sizes.
- Sealed pouches are freezer-, microwave- and boil-safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall dimensions: 24” x 16” x 9” high.
- Vacuum chamber dimensions: 12” x 11” x 5” deep.
- 55 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
- Removable vacuum chamber is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.