Merry mixologists will raise a toast to this gift set, filled with artisanal ingredients for preparing the season’s most festive libations. We’ve included small-batch ginger syrup made by Brooklyn-based Morris Kitchen (also great for iced tea and desserts), our signature Spanish olives and a bottle of Dillon’s Bitters, a complex flavor enhancer for Manhattans, martinis and Old Fashioneds. Our polished shaker and double-sided jigger complete the bar, while the book Winter Cocktails will inspire creative drinks from hot buttered rum to Irish coffee to variations on eggnog. The set is packaged in a classic wooden crate and tied with festive ribbon.
- Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup: Prepared with just three ingredients—pure cane sugar, ginger juice and filtered water—this sweet, viscous syrup is bursting with the piquant flavor of freshly grated ginger.
- Dillon’s DSB Bitters: Redolent of cherries, with overtones of vanilla, cloves, allspice, and cassia, these complex bitters are handcrafted in small batches, using copper pot stills and fresh local ingredients.
- Williams-Sonoma Martini Olives: Large green Queen olives are harvested in Spain, stuffed with pimiento pepper and hand packed in a saltwater brine that produces a firm and crunchy texture with a perfect salt balance.
- Cocktail Shaker: Crafted of polished 18/10 stainless steel, this large 23-oz.-cap. cocktail shaker has a watertight lid plus a straining spout.
- Brown Bone Double Jigger: A cocktail essential for measuring spirits, liqueurs and cordials, this distinctive double jigger is made of stainless steel with a smooth, polished water-buffalo bone handle.
- Winter Cocktails: A hardcover compendium of classic and creative cold-weather cocktails like mulled ciders, hot toddies, wine drinks and punches, plus nonalcoholic drinks. Snack recipes, party prep tips and advice on setting up a well-stocked bar complete the guide.