Artisan Hammered Carbon Steel Round Bottom Wok with Ring
- Online Only
Crafted entirely by hand in China, this authentic carbon-steel wok is hammered from fast-heating carbon steel. The traditional shape is designed to expose food to the maximum amount of cooking surface while keeping it safely contained in the pan as you stir-fry, but the wok is also useful for deep-frying, steaming and more.
- Hand-hammered of carbon steel, heats rapidly and disperses it evenly all the way up the wok’s sides.
- Rounded sides ensure food stays directly over heat source and facilitates stirring and tossing.
- Two loop handles make it easy to transfer on and off the stovetop.
- Includes a metal base ring for use on conventional stovetops.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Wok will become very hot when cooking. Please use caution.
- Hand-wash with hot water. Stuck on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat allowing the traces of grease from cooking to burn into the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Season the pan before first use: heat wok and apply a thin film of oil over the entire surface using a paper towel or basting brush. Heat for 10 minutes and wipe off the oil with a paper towel. Repeat this process until there is no black residue on the paper towel.