Artisan Hammered Carbon Steel Round Bottom Wok with Ring
- Online Only
Crafted entirely by hand in China, this authentic carbon-steel wok is hammered from fast-heating carbon steel. The traditional shape is designed to expose food to the maximum amount of cooking surface while keeping it safely contained in the pan as you stir-fry, but the wok is also useful for deep-frying, steaming and more.
- Hand-hammered of carbon steel, heats rapidly and disperses it evenly all the way up the wok’s sides.
- Rounded sides ensure food stays directly over heat source and facilitates stirring and tossing.
- Two loop handles make it easy to transfer on and off the stovetop.
- Includes a metal base ring for use on conventional stovetops.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Wok will become very hot when cooking. Please use caution.
- Hand-wash with hot water. Stuck on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat allowing the traces of grease from cooking to burn into the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Season the pan before first use: heat wok and apply a thin film of oil over the entire surface using a paper towel or basting brush. Heat for 10 minutes and wipe off the oil with a paper towel. Repeat this process until there is no black residue on the paper towel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.