Arctic Char Fillets
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
With its rosy hue and flaky, firm flesh, arctic char has become a popular item on restaurant menus—and it’s simple to cook at home. Our arctic char is fresh from Icelandic coastal waters, and should be prepared like salmon and trout: baked or poached, grilled, or stuffed and baked. It's a good choice for those who like a rich fish but prefer something a bit lighter than salmon.
- 2 uncut boneless fillets; 3 lb. total (serves 8–10).
- Shipped fresh.
- Farmed in Iceland.
- Use & Care
- The Arctic Char Fillets are shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate the fish, or freeze to serve at a later date.
- To freeze, remove the fish from its original packaging and store in an airtight freezer bag. (Remove as much air as possible from the bag to prevent freezer burn.) The fish will keep refrigerated up to 4 days, or frozen up to 3 months.
- Remove the wrapped fish from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the frozen package on a plate or tray to catch any juices that accumulate during thawing.
- Artic Char.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.