A witty way to offer a cheese course with wine, our bottle-shaped board is just as practical for everyday chopping and slicing tasks. April Morse’s whimsical design is handcrafted in Northern California from solid maple and cherry woods, whose complementary colors enhance the board’s decorative appeal.
- Crafted from maple and cherry hardwoods.
- End-grain construction adds strength and resistance and is gentle on knives.
- Each board is handcrafted in a three-day process.
- Designed and handcrafted by April Morse of Weber’s Cabinets, a small, family-owned business in Northern California.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.