April Morse's Bottle-Shaped End-Grain Cutting Board
- Online Only
A witty way to offer a cheese course with wine, our bottle-shaped board is just as practical for everyday chopping and slicing tasks. April Morse’s whimsical design is handcrafted in Northern California from solid maple and cherry woods, whose complementary colors enhance the board’s decorative appeal.
- Crafted from maple and cherry hardwoods.
- End-grain construction adds strength and resistance and is gentle on knives.
- Each board is handcrafted in a three-day process.
- Designed and handcrafted by April Morse of Weber’s Cabinets, a small, family-owned business in Northern California.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21 1/2" x 7 1/2".
- 2" thick.
- 2 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.