- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Reach the highest hanging fruit with this tall apple picker, which features a cushioned liner to prevent bruising your prized picks. Safer and easier than using a ladder, our apple picker is made by an English company that has specialized in fine garden tools since 1730.
- Designed for harvesting tree fruits such as apples, pears and plums.
- Steel wire basket is PVC coated for rust resistance.
- Foam cushion protects fruit as it falls into the basket.
- Engage the wire teeth around the fruit’s stem of the fruit and gently pull.
- Handle is crafted from sustainably forested wood.
- Designed by a company in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high quality gardening tools.
- 71" long.
- 13 oz.
- Made in China and the Netherlands.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.