Use this tool to crush pears, apples and other hard fruits for making large quantities of preserves or sauces, or before placing them in our Fruit & Wine Press. The crank handle efficiently transfers energy to the stainless-steel blades, which crush the fruits into chunks that are easier to press, process or cook.
- Simple to use: load fruit into the 16-qt. wooden barrel, then turn the lever to turn the blades.
- Crushed fruit drops down the chute.
- Built from heavy-duty, rust-resistant powder-coated cast iron.
- Stainless-steel facing, crushing blades and chute.
- Wooden drum and handles.
- Mounts to worktable or wall.
- Assembly required.