Apple Bundt Cake
- Online Only
One of our employees, an avid baker, longed for a certain cake from an orchard near her parents’ home in Upstate New York, so she developed a recipe of her own. We loved it so much, we asked Sweet Things—a San Francisco Bay Area favorite for more than three decades—to make it for us. Made in a Bundt pan, this cake has a moist, soft crumb and a crisp, buttery exterior. Cinnamon, turbinado sugar and a hint of citrus zest complement the flavor of the apples. This cake needs nothing more than a dusting of powdered sugar before serving as an amazing dessert or as a breakfast pastry.
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high (serves 12–14).
- 3 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Shipped frozen to arrive slightly chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen and may have thawed during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store the cake in the freezer, where it will keep, unopened, for up to 3 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Thaw at room temperature. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 2 days at room temperature. The cake may be refrozen after thawing.
- Fresh apples, granulated sugar, unbleached flour, canola oil, eggs, turbinado sugar, orange juice, powdered sugar, baking powder, pure vanilla, cinnamon, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.