Antonini Olive Wood Cheese Knives Set
Cheese Knives, Set of 5Exclusive Internet Only
Handcrafted in Italy from aged olive wood, our presentation knives provide impeccable service for artisanal cheeses. Use as a handsome presentation for your next wine-and-cheese gathering or purchase as a set for the ultimate hostess gift.
- Each knife has a specially designed stainless-steel blade: a curved spreader for soft cheeses, a semiheart-shaped blade for hard cheeses, a wide blade for semihard cheeses and a thin blade for semisoft cheeses.
- Knife set also includes a fork for serving cheese.
- Knife and fork handles are carved from aged olive wood, a Mediterranean hardwood prized for its rich coloration and intricate grain.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Knives and fork: 5” to 5 3/4” long overall.
- Made in Italy.
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.