Woven by hand on a traditional loom, our wool/cotton pillow cover is patterned with simple side-banded stripes that give it extraordinary texture and character. A neutral palette makes this generous square adept at layering, while the bold pattern gives it more than enough style impact to stand on its own.
- Hand woven of 95% wool, 5% cotton.
- Certified by Craftmark, an organization that helps to foster sustainable employment opportunities for artisans in India.
- Yarn-dyed stripes on front and back
- Knife-edge finish.
- Flap closure at the back.
- Insert sold separately.
- 22" sq.
- Made in India.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.