Owner of two restaurants on California’s Central Coast, chef Antonio Varia offers this ready-made collection for the perfect antipasti platter with no effort. Your feast will include fennel-kissed salame, an American farmstead cheese, an assortment of olives and crisp Sardinian crackers, all selected to complement each other and delight the palate. Lovely as a gift, this collection also makes for easy entertaining or a spontaneous picnic.
Alle-Pia Finnochiona Salame: Hand made following a traditional Tuscan recipe, using all-natural pork from small family farms and flavored with fennel seeds, garlic and Chianti wine. 6 oz.
Pedrozo Dairy Northern Gold: A grassy, buttery, gouda-style cheese made with raw milk from the Holstein and Jersey cows that graze on this dairy in California’s Sacramento Valley. 8 oz.
Olives: A mixture of meaty Castelvetrano, Taggiasco and white Gaeca olives, all cured for short time for flavor that's fresher and less briny than most olives. 10 oz.
Giulio Bulloni Pane Carasatu: Traditional crisp Sardinian round crackers, sometimes called Carta di Musica because they resemble the thin parchment paper used to compose music. 3.5 oz.
- 1 lb. 11.5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- The dry-cured salami ships chilled with ice packs. Store the salami at room temperature, wrapped in its original paper. As the salami ages, it will continue to dry. To keep the salami moist, place it in the refrigerator. We do not recommend freezing the salami.
- Mixed Olives will last 1 year unopened, refrigerated or at room temperature. Opened, the olives will last, refrigerated, for up to 6 months. Do not freeze.
- Pane Carasatu will last 1 year unopened or 4 weeks opened, at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Alle-Pia Finnochiona Salame: Pork, sea salt, chianti wine, dextrose, fennel seeds, black pepper, garlic, dry milk, starter culture.
- Pedrozo Dairy Northern Gold: Raw cow’s milk, salt, beef rennet.
- Olives: Castelvetrano olives, Taggiasca olives, White Gaeta olives and brine.
- Pane Carasatu: Durum wheat bran flour, water, yeast, and salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.