- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Owner of two restaurants on California’s Central Coast, chef Antonio Varia offers this ready-made collection for the perfect antipasti platter with no effort. Your feast will include juniper-kissed salami, an American farmstead cheese, an assortment of olives and crisp Sardinian crackers, all selected to complement each other and delight the palate. Lovely as a gift, this collection also makes for easy entertaining or a spontaneous picnic.
Alle-Pia Cacciatorino Salami: Juniper berries and Italian Chianti wine give this salami its fresh flavor, with a distinctly lighter taste than other varieties. Formed into small pieces approximately 6 to 7 inches long, this salami was a portable snack that could be easily carried in a hunter’s shoulder bag, thus the name, which translates as “hunter’s salami."
Pedrozo Dairy Northern Gold: A grassy, buttery, gouda-style cheese made with raw milk from the Holstein and Jersey cows that graze in California’s Sacramento Valley. 8 oz.
Olives: A mixture of meaty Castelvetrano, Taggiasco and white Gaeca olives, all cured for a short time for a flavor that's fresher and less briny than most olives. 10 oz.
Giulio Bulloni Pane Carasatu: Traditional crisp Sardinian crackers, sometimes called Carta di Musica because they resemble the thin parchment paper used to compose music. 3.5 oz.
- 1 lb. 11.5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- The dry-cured salami ships chilled with ice packs. Store the salami at room temperature, wrapped in its original paper. As the salami ages, it will continue to dry. To keep the salami moist, place it in the refrigerator. We do not recommend freezing the salami.
- Mixed Olives will last 1 year unopened, refrigerated or at room temperature. Opened, the olives will last, refrigerated, for up to 6 months. Do not freeze.
- Pane Carasatu will last 1 year unopened or 4 weeks opened, at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Alle-Pia Cacciatorino: pork, sea salt, Chianti wine, dextrose, ground black pepper, garlic, juniper berries, dry milk, starter culture.
- Pedrozo Dairy Northern Gold: Raw cow’s milk, salt, beef rennet.
- Olives: Castelvetrano olives, Taggiasca olives, White Gaeta olives and brine.
- Pane Carasatu: Durum wheat bran flour, water, yeast, and salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.