Antibacterial Cutting Board
Designed to inhibit bacterial growth, this dishwasher-safe board is made in the USA of durable polypropylene. The board has a flat side is for chopping and reverses to a carving surface with a perimeter well for collecting juices.
- Made of polypropylene infused with an agent that inhibits bacterial growth.
- Flat side is for chopping and mincing; the reverse has a perimeter well for collecting carving juices.
- Durable yet has enough give to protect a knife blade’s sharp edge.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Indented handles facilitate lifting.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16” x 12”.
- 5/8” thick.
- 3 lb. 13 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.