Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan
Bundt is the American name for a sculpted German coffee cake. Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly shaped cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Side handles facilitate lifting the cake in and out of the oven.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 15-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery