Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan
Bundt is the American name for a sculpted German coffee cake. Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly shaped cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Side handles facilitate lifting the cake in and out of the oven.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 15-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ccrww from great bundt! Recommendations of this product prove to be accurate. Cakes don't stick; baking is even with good, not excessive, browning; the pan offers relatively easy cleanup. (There are crevices and angles, of course, but just a sponge edge or finger in your cloth does the trick--no hard scrubbing or tiny tools required.)Date published: 2016-12-05Rated 5 out of 5 by MCM1517 from Beautifully designed, a pan that will last... This will become a treasure handed down to the bakers in my family. Well constructed to handle my baking of bundt cakes for family and friends. Very happy with the weight and construction of this pan.Date published: 2016-12-04Rated 1 out of 5 by DavidI from Poor Quality I ordered and received this pan after seeing a friends. The one I received was the same pan, but the gold coating on the sides of the inside cooking surface were barely gold coated with visible grey aluminum showing through. I spoke with customer service for the return/exchange thinking this was obviously a fluke. I received a second pan as an exchange and it is only marginally better. It too is going back but for a credit. I have dealt with Willliams-Sonoma for years and lately the product quality seems to be slipping greatly.Date published: 2016-11-24Rated 1 out of 5 by Cuttyhunkgirl from Bundt pan performance Just purchased, not happy with coating, 2 cakes in a row stuck to surface.....wouldn't buy againDate published: 2016-10-31Rated 5 out of 5 by UtahGirl from The perfect bundt cake pan ! I have made several cakes since I purchased this pan and they are perfect every time. I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend it.Date published: 2016-09-08Rated 5 out of 5 by newpotato65 from Best pan ever I bought this pan recently and baked the vanilla cake recipe that was in the package with my new pan. It turned out great. Never stuck to pan. I recently purchased a new oven(convection) and can't wait to try baking a bundt cake in my new pan. Thanks for such an awesome product.Date published: 2016-08-22Rated 5 out of 5 by FunandGames from Worth A Sale the anniversary bundt pan was larger than I had expected, the display picture is smaller than it appears.Date published: 2016-05-23Rated 5 out of 5 by ColoDaisy from Perfect release I needed a bundt pan that will hold a true 12 to 15 cups of batter, which this one does. It also bakes up nicely with a smaller 10 cup recipe. I use only a very light spray of vegetable oil and each cake I have tried has released perfectly, with a beautiful golden crust and nice clean edges along the contours. Very pleased!Date published: 2016-05-02