Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
John McLeod Angus Carving Board
For easy carving, this board by John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont anchors meat in place with a unique grid of individually cut pyramids. A perimeter well traps flavorful juices, and the reverse side of the board is perfectly flat for slicing or serving.
- Made in the USA of sustainably harvested New England hardwood.
- Unique grid of individually cut pyramids holds meat in place for carving.
- Perimeter well traps flavorful juices.
- Reverse side is flat for slicing and serving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24" x 16".
- 1 1/4” thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery