Pound Cake Pan
- Online Only
In the South, pound cakes are traditionally baked in straight-sided tube pans. This large-capacity Nordic Ware pan is perfect for turning out beautifully moist, tender pound cakes with a golden crust. It bakes big, airy angel food cakes and sponge cakes, too.
- Durable cast aluminum distributes heat quickly and evenly for perfect results.
- Cakes rise evenly, cook uniformly and have a delicious golden crust.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures quick release and easy cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 18-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash the pan with warm, soapy water.
- Prepare the pan according to the recipe provided, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.