Andros Rope Chair
- White Glove Delivery
Inspired by iconic mid-century Danish modern design, our chair's backrest pivots to support you whether you sit upright or kick back and relax. The solid wood frame is tightly woven with abaca, a strong, flexible natural fiber that makes this chair lightweight yet exceptionally sturdy.
- 25"W x 25.24"D x 33.75"H.
- Crafted from solid beech wood and abaca rope.
- Backrest pivots for comfortable support.
- Arms are flexible abaca rope.
- Wood has a natural beech wood finish.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 25"W x 25.24"D x 33.75"H
- Seat interior: 21.75"W x 19.75"D
- Seat height: 19.75"
- Seat back height: 15"
- Diagonal depth: 30.5"
- Arms: 1.5"W x 28.75"H
- Legs: 1.5" sq.
- Frame back height: 33.75"
- Weight: 30 lb. 13 oz.
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery, reinforced with corner blocks.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.