Anchos (dried Poblano chilies) are the most commonly used chili pepper in traditional Mexican cuisine. Distinguished by its mild heat, complex fruity sweetness and rich red hue, our ancho chili powder lends classic character to a variety of dishes—including Mexico's signature mole sauces.
- A hearty, mildly hot chili powder with a complex fruity sweetness.
- An essential ingredient in traditional Mexican mole sauces.
- Adds character and complexity to a variety of Mexican and Southwestern dishes, including tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas and chili.
- Whole chilies are naturally sun-dried for ten days, then freshly ground to ensure peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Mexico by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.8 oz.
- Product of Mexico.