Ames Single Source Honey Sampler
- Online Only
Each hive of bees produces honey that’s unique—flavored by the plants and trees growing and blooming nearby. Unlike most grocery-store honey, which is blended and filtered to create a generic taste, Ames’ single-source honeys celebrate the unique characteristics of geography, letting you experience terroir in a whole new way.
- Founded in 1995, with two beehives in a small apple orchard, Ames now maintains more than 450 hives in Minnesota.
- Honey is harvested by hand from individual hives and bottled raw to retain all its healthful properties along with the unique flavor profile of each source.
- Our sampler includes five 2-oz. jars, each labeled with information about the floral sources that create the flavor.
- Because the available honey (and what's blooming around the hives) will change from season to season, the sampler will include a different mix each time.
- Possibilities include light, mild Sweet Clover; rich, full-flavored Fall Wildflower; Alfalfa, with its notes of almond and vanilla; spicy Dandelion, with hints of clove; and earthy, dark amber Buckwheat.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Raw honey is in the liquid state after harvest but will turn solid or crystallize with time.
- To re-liquefy, place the jar in a warm water bath. Keeping the water bath below 110ºF maintains the honey's healthful raw properties.
100% raw honey.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.