Our replica of the legendary 1901 America's Cup racer Columbia is crafted entirely by hand, from the intricately stitched sails to the delicate rigging to the glossy wooden deck and hull. Built using plank-on-frame construction, just as the original was, it is fitted with antiqued solid brass hardware.
- A skillfully hand-crafted replica of the Columbia, which took the America's Cup trophy in 1899 and 1901, the first ship ever to win twice in a row.
- Built from solid basswood using plank-on-frame construction.
- Fitted with hand-sewn sails and antiqued brass hardware.
- A 7-step process creates the glossy French finish on the deck and hull.
- Set on a handmade wood display stand.
- 68" x 9" x 65 1/2" high.
- Some assembly required.
- Made in China.