America's Cup Racer
America's Cup RacerNEW Internet Only
Our replica of the legendary 1901 America's Cup racer Columbia is crafted entirely by hand, from the intricately stitched sails to the delicate rigging to the glossy wooden deck and hull. Built using plank-on-frame construction, just as the original was, it is fitted with antiqued solid brass hardware.
- A skillfully hand-crafted replica of the Columbia, which took the America's Cup trophy in 1899 and 1901, the first ship ever to win twice in a row.
- Built from solid basswood using plank-on-frame construction.
- Fitted with hand-sewn sails and antiqued brass hardware.
- A 7-step process creates the glossy French finish on the deck and hull.
- Set on a handmade wood display stand.
- 68" x 9" x 65 1/2" high.
- Some assembly required.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.