Alziari Olive Oil
Connoisseurs of fine extra-virgin olive oil praise this one for its lush body and delicate nutty flavor. Reflecting a distinguished culinary heritage, the premium oil is crafted in France using a custom blend of the Mediterranean’s finest black olive varietals.
- Ripe black olives from France, Italy and Spain are cold-pressed in a stone mill within twelve hours of harvest.
- The result is a lush, full-bodied oil with delicate overtones of hazelnut and almond.
- Wonderful for dipping and drizzling, the oil has a high smokepoint, so you can also use it for cooking.
- This exceptional olive oil is crafted for us in Nice, France at the Moulin Alziari, a historic mill where artisans use ancestral techniques that originated nearly 2000 years ago.
- 34 fl. oz.
- Made in France.
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.