Nordic Ware Classic Angel Food Cake Pan
Baking light, fluffy angel food cake is easy with this well-designed aluminum pan. It promotes even baking and uniform rising, and prevents the lofty cake from falling. A removable bottom safely releases the spongy cake.
- Durable aluminum distributes heat quickly and evenly for perfect results.
- Center tube promotes even baking and uniform rising.
- Interior is aluminum rather than nonstick, so high-rising cakes won't fall.
- Galvanized steel rim prevents warping.
- Feet elevate the pan when it's inverted, allowing the cake to cool quickly.
- Removable bottom releases the cake.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam., 4" high; 6 1/2" high with feet.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
Next Day Delivery