In Europe, city-dwelling gardeners grow fresh food on "allotments" – parcels of public land much like community gardens. Our allotment kit, created by a British garden company known for its high-quality, design-led products, brings together basic tools and essentials for the gardener who's just starting out.
- Uniquely designed collection of gardening necessities.
- Includes a pair of sturdy cotton garden gloves, a wooden dibbler for seed and bulb planting, biodegradable coir seedling pots, wood and metal plant markers and a ball of natural twine.
- Packaged in a French wood tray, perfect for giving.
- 1 pair cotton garden gloves.
- 1 beechwood dibbler.
- 5 biodegradable coir starter pots.
- 6 birchwood plant markers.
- 4 aluminum plant markers.
- 1 ball of twine.
- Birchwood tray.